Precision Electric Guitar Setup Class Nov. 18 (New Westminster, BC)
November 18 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST$165.00 – $179.95
The Precision Electric Guitar Setup Class (in-person)
This is our rock-solid Guitar Setup Class that has been the benchmark for all our classes. Exclusively offered 1-2 times per year w/ optional add-on classes Acoustic Guitar Setup and/or Nut Filing (on select dates/locations only). Be part of this exclusive workshop & learn the secret of a great playing guitar! Similar to a car needing a tune-up, a series of adjustments can be made for it to perform at its optimum. In this workshop you’ll learn the right way to do it, using your own guitar – and it will work every time!
Bring your guitar and be ready to learn the art of great guitar setups!
- What influences the feel of the guitar
- Why, how & when to adjust the truss rod
- How to adjust your action on any style of guitar, spot-on every time
- The low-action setup
- How to set intonation correctly
- How to set pickup height optimally
- How to set up pickup pole piece height
- Discussions on string gauge, playing style, guitar designs and how they effect your setup
- Top manufacturer’s setup specs & more (included in your take-home Guidebook)
- All guitar setup questions answered!
- Any type of electric guitar covered (Floyd Rose bridges, tremolo, hard tail, etc)
*Class approx. 4 hours in length
Payment options below now include credit card, PayPal, and AfterPay. AfterPay allows you to split up your purchase over equal payments (on qualified purchases). Please contact direct for eTransfer (Canada only) or to pay by credit card over the phone.
Be sure to whitelist the email: info(at)blackwoodguitarworks.com to ensure you receive all correspondence related to the class. If you do not receive your email registration receipt after making payment, please check your spam folder.
Please be aware that there are no refunds for class registrations if you are unable to attend. Credits may be offered under specific circumstances and class formats only, as determined by Blackwood Guitarworks and seating availability. Transferring registration to another individual is welcome if notified a minimum 24 hours prior to event. By registering for this event you are in agreement to our cancellation policy.
Prices shown are in CAD funds.
On sale until 11:59pm Nov. 4, 2023
Join the waitlist for new class announcements