How to Start and Run a Successful Guitar Repair Business: Practical Tips for the New Entrepreneur (EBOOK/PAPERBACK)
Get on the inside track for a successful guitar repair, guitar building and/ or custom guitar shop business. Save yourself time, money, and frustration when starting up your own business with this helpful guide-book that offers key insider tips and a thorough overview of what to expect in the business, written by an industry veteran. Don’t go into business without reading this book first! Includes 20 downloadable forms, lists, templates, and examples to use in your shop!
- How to establish shop rates and pricing;
- How to market yourself & advertise effectively;
- How to set up your business for success;
- Information on common business structures and accounting practises;
- Industry-specific marketing tips;
- Business start up tips including common start up costs;
- Extensive pricing examples (blue book pricing);
- Tools, equipment and supply lists;
- Business and accounting forms;
- Work order templates;
- Instructions on how to build a Erlewine-style Neck Jig;* and more!
Available in Paperback/Ebook At:
Click on any logo to be redirected to the retailer’s website
I purchased your guitar business book and the download links do not work which is one of the reasons I was excited for it. can you send me the new download links? I purchased it on amazon.
Hi Chad, Sorry that link wasn’t working! Please see https://blackwoodguitarworks.com/resources/grb-downloads/